Pioneer Park Cooperative Housing Association
2008 - 2009
If anyone observes 'burned out' street lights within the
park please notify the Electrical Director.
2009 - 2010
Smartmeters have not been installed in the Park at this time. BC Hydro
prior to smartmeters being installed. Meter replacement started in B. C.
earlier this year and will be completed by December, 2012.
You can watch a short video and obtain more information at
bchydro.com/smartmeters If you have any questions you can phone
BC Hydro's information line at 1-800-224-9376
2010 - 2011
2011 - 2015
Click HERE to read Bill's reports on power pole replacement in
Pioneer Park. Click on the thumbnails below for enlargements.
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words .... what you
are seeing is the solid wood that is left to hold up the pole after
the rotten wood has been removed.
2015 - 2016
Re: Previously Mentioned Illegal Power Installations
There seems to be some confusion about these hook-ups and
I will try to make checking your connection easier.
1. Take a mental picture of where your house panel is located
in your unit.
2. Go into your crawlspace and look at the approximate
location of the panel.
3. You should see a black cable that runs up into your panel.
(cable is about 1 ½” wide).
4. Follow this cable away from the panel.
5. This will lead you to a connection box that will have a similar
black cable (as above description) coming from the power
6. These two lines should be the only lines in the connection
box. (Note: Some boxes have only one line because the line
from the power shed enters the bottom of the connection box).
7. If you find any other lines connected to this box CALL ME
and I will check it out for you.
8. If you have any questions, please call me at: 604-856-6983
If you want me to check your unit, please clear a pathway in
the crawlspace to make it easier for me to access the